We process your personal data. Read about how we do it.
We provide you with information based on Art. 13 section 1 and paragraph 2 of
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27
April 2016 on natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data
- The administrator of your personal data is MMSE Michał Karbowiak (hereinafter "We")
(Polna 15, 42-700 Lubliniec, Poland). If you need additional
information about how we process your data, please write to us at
- Your personal data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- conclusion and performance of our service contract (Article 6 point
1 letter f of the GDPR);
- for purposes related to the implementation of obligations arising
from legal provisions - e.g. tax regulations (Article 6 (1) (a) of
- if there is a situation in which we will be entitled to such
actions, also for the purpose of pursuing claims (art.6 point 1
letter f of the GDPR);
- in connection with our communication with you, e.g. complaints and
complaints (Article 6 paragraph 1 point c);
- to the extent of your consent (Article 6 point 1 letter f of the
- If the processing of your data results from the provisions, then we must
collect them. Your refusal may be the reason for our refusal to enter into a
- You can contact us with a request to access, rectify, delete, limit their
processing and transfer, you can also object to their further processing and
to the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing.
- You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data. To do
this, send a request to [email protected]
- Personal data will be processed by us for a period of 6 years from the
moment your relationship with us ceases.
- We will not transfer your personal data to third countries or to
- We may transfer your personal data to the following categories of entities:
- Public administration bodies, law enforcement bodies, entities that
perform public tasks - to the extent that it results from legal
- Entities supporting us, based on contracts containing appropriate
clauses protecting personal data, in conducting business activities.
These can be couriers, IT support providers, and accounting
- You also have the right to submit a complaint to the personal data
protection authority, which is the President of the Office for Data
Protection with its registered office in Warsaw (00-923) at ul. Stawki 2. We
would be grateful if you let us know your doubts first.